Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shiroemon is the pitcher of Arakawa Whiter's, firstly this team was an one-man team because Shiroemon looked all of his teammates were a bunch of pawns. He kept that look because in his school he was a fool in baseball, but after some training he has become stronger. However, his team broke the game and lost his almost first winning. That's why, but after battling Edogawa Dora's in Big Dome Cup, he realized that Baseball is a 9 vs 9 game. Then after that battle, he became more solid with his teammates.
Personality and SkillsEdit
He is a clever robot on Arakawa Whiter's, like Hyoroemon, looks like he is the shadow coach of this team. Sometimes he is selfish and like to insult people, but he is nice in the bottom of his heart. His skill balls are
Magic Ball - White Ball and variety of White Ball, such as Wide White Ball, Wonder Wide White Ball, and the newest one is World Ball. He is skillful too at straight, curve, slider, and fast ball. He beat the fast ball record by throwing a 180 km/hour ball, but it was beaten up by a guy named Monta.
- Many people mistaken him for a rabbit because of his long ears.
- He's choosen by Tokyo Yankees to be an international pitcher, but he declined this offer.
- The sleeves of his clothes were different in Around Japan Tournament, they became blue.
- His personal training place is at Edogawa Junkyard underneath a bridge, there's a target there.
- He is skillful at golf and fishing, but no at editing comics (got this from extra comics).